PUBG stands for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. It is an online multiplayer royale game developed by PUBG Corporation, which is a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole.
It is an action shooter game in which 100 players participate and battle until only one player, duo, or a team of four is left. This game was released on PC on 20 December 2017 by PUBG Corporation. The game is also available for the Xbox One.
In each game of the PUBG, a player comes out of a plane with a parachute and cosmetic clothing and no gear. After landing on the massive 8 x 8 km map, the players are required to collect weapons and armor before their opponents do to prevent early elimination.
Gear is not only distributed across the map, but it may also be looted from defeated opponents. As the game progresses, a shrinking bubble restricts the play area. A player, if caught outside the bubble, may die if don’t returns to the inside.
Features of PUBG:
- 4 maps: Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi
- Bullet travel, bullet drop, and attachments that changes the outcome of the gun
- Revive downed teammates
- Support for team servers when a player dies
- Game replay to see the game in a replay to know how you died, what you did etc
- Character and weapon customization
- Ability to eject from the plane if required
- Ability to join disconnected matches
- Military gear such as Helmets, Backpacks, Vests and One-Piece Suits