SEO: Search Engine Optimization
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a process for increasing the number of viewers of a web site by applying some SEO tools to increase or bring the site on higher position in search engine results. Websites can be improved by improving its content, make its content unique, and pages to be indexed correctly, etc.
Let’s consider an example. To search something on the internet first thing you do is go to a search engine. You get a result with a lot of options on more than one page but prefer for the top options displayed on the browser because they are more relevant to your search. Achieving this top position is done with the help of SEO.
When a website will be at top, automatically it will receive more traffic and greater number of views. SEO can change the position of your company in the market. And if used properly, can bring your company name on the left side bar of the browser which will catch viewer’s attention instantly.
- It can improve the friendliness of your website.
- Increase your company’s rank for a group of keywords over some months or years.
- A well planned and executed SEO campaign costs a lot.
- Optimize your website’s textual content by incorporating a number of keywords into the text.
- Website SEO Audit:It come in a varying level of detail and complexity. For a simple website it could be of few pages long while for a larger website it may be of dozens of pages.
- On-Page SEO:On-page or on-site SEO is the SEO technique designed to solve the problems and issues that an SEO audit uncovers.
- Link Development:Good quality link development mainly focuses on quality rather than quantity.
- SEO Content Writing:Content should be of high quality, researched, and unique.
- Code Optimization :It is a service which involves an overhaul of your website HTML.